PhA-American Physician Associates, Inc.
1208 Elgin Street
San Leandro, CA 94578
Social Media and Marketing Internship
We are actively looking for a professional and confident intern, with a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assigned tasks. The Social Media and Marketing Intern(s) will contribute to the development and implementation of a multi-platform social media strategy for our Start-up organization. Previous experience in social media and marketing and healthcare related experience is a plus. This position reports to the CEO and VP of Physician Associates organization.
In This Position, you will need to:
- Social media
- Develop digital content including blog posts, monitoring the PhA group posts, members, keep group active, etc.
- Help monitor, grow, and enhance PhA social media presence on platforms on Facebook and Linkedin. Intern must be an avid consumer and user of social media, and have familiarity and experience with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, Instagram and other platforms (organization might consider one of those other platforms to keep growing).
- Identify opportunities for PhA to build its social media presence.
Experience with writing for online consumption (blogging, etc.) is a plus.
- Intern will focus on marketing strategies to increase traffic on our website.
- Intern must be familiar with social media and healthcare related websites.
- Intern need to find innovative ways to add Ads on our website.
Also, intern need to have:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office & MAC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Legal status: Authorization to work in US to any employer.
This is an unpaid internship position. Time commitment between 8H-15H a week