PhA-American Physician Associates, Inc.
1208 Elgin Street
San Leandro, CA 94578
Funding Plans Internship
We are actively looking for a professional and confident intern(s), with a positive and enthusiastic approach to all assigned tasks. The funding and financial push Intern(s) will contribute into securing the regular sources of funding and financial stability to be able to build our milestones projects leading to our mission ultimate goal. Previous experiences in funding and financial plans for a nonprofit and healthcare related experience are a plus. This position reports to the CEO and VP of Physician Associates organization.
Our start-up organization has many milestones to reach our final goal. On the way there, we would need to work on smaller milestones projects and we need funds to develop them.
In this position, you will need to:
- Develop plans for grants, donations, sponsorship, etc.
- Utilize our current sponsorship package; you can also modify it for more effective and successful applications in different possible opportunities of getting funding from investors, grantors, donors, sponsorors, etc.
- Develop and create your own plans, new ideas are always welcome for funding plans;
- Maintain our 501(c)(3) status with IRS, SAM registration system, DUNS & Bradstreet system
- We are the least interested in getting loans.
This is an unpaid internship position. Time commitment between 8H-15H a week